With our team, you will be working on the realization of innovative and comprehensive web projects in a fast-paced dynamic environment. You will work in a client-facing role, coordinating within an international project team, creating documentation, reporting and managing the quality test results. Your responsibility is to ensure that the quality of our services will meet the expectations of our demanding customers. Therefore, a testing process, as well as test cases for automatic and manual testing, should be implemented. In addition to the quality assurance, the error analysis including the demonstration of the potential for optimization is an important part of your daily work.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate:
Your personality is characterized by:
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance (5+ years)
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing as well as automated testing tools (Selenium WebDriver, Cypress)
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with Load, performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Understanding of DevOps principles is a plus
- Able to write Functional, Integration and Regression test cases from the analysis of requirements document.
- Good English skills
• Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills that go beyond the web development.
• The ability to manage, coordinate and develop detailed test plans, coordinate with design, development and implementation plans that present testing deliverables, testing schedule, and selected test systems based on the defined product requirements.
• The ability to work independently and prioritize tasks to meet project deadlines.
• The ability to work on projects under stress due to short deadlines.
• Outstanding commitment and high sense of responsibility.
• Excellent capacity for teamwork.
• Self-starter motivation with the ability to learn and adapt quickly.
• An enjoying interest in the conception of web-based projects.
• A target and customer-oriented way of working.
What we offer
• We are offering you the prospect of working for a young and dynamic company with an attractive and performance-related salary.
• High degree of independence and creativity within a stable group of companies, characterized by its German roots and steady, sustainable growth.
• Excellent team spirit and the satisfaction of collectively earned success characterize our working climate.
EQS Group is a leading international provider of regulatory technology (RegTech) in the fields of corporate compliance and investor relations. In working with EQS Group, thousands of companies worldwide inspire trust by fulfilling complex national and international disclosure obligations, minimizing risks and communicating transparently with stakeholders.
EQS Group’s products are pooled in the cloud-based software EQS COCKPIT. They ensure the professional control of compliance workflows in the fields of whistleblower protection and case management, policy management, insider list management and disclosure obligations. In addition, listed companies benefit from a global newswire, investor targeting and contact management, IR websites, digital reports and webcasts for efficient and secure investor communications.
EQS Group was founded in 2000 in Munich, Germany. Today the group employs more than 400 professionals and has offices in the world’s key financial markets.